- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Online Behavioural Advertising / Targeted Advertising
As you browse through our website, cookies will be placed on your computer. Cookies help personalize and maximize your online experience. Some cookies are used to collect general, non-identifying information. Mainly, these cookies help determine what types of advertisements match the user. The cookie is associated with a unique number identifying the computer (IP address). The IP address shall be used to recommend content to you according to your geolocation only. It cannot be combined with other information collected about you. The cookie does not contain the user’s name, address, telephone number, email address or other identifying information. Our cookie only collects general, non-identifying information such as the computer operating system, browser, visited webpages and time of use, the Internet provider’s geographic location and anonymous demographic information, such as gender or age category, collected via anonymous online surveys. Cookies are also sent from the servers of our authorized suppliers and service providers. We use their services to determine and analyze how you use our Web platforms so that we can improve their quality. Only general, non-identifying information is collected for this purpose. In addition, our authorized suppliers and service providers comply with recognized principles for protecting personal information and must also respect their own privacy policies.
Targeted ads displayed to you are based on the activity associated with the cookieID during your visit.
Third Party Service Providers
We may use third-party service providers to help administer our interest-based advertising systems. We require that these third-party service providers protect the information they use on our behalf, including for online behavioural advertising and not to use it for any other purpose. Under no circumstances do we sell or rent this information to other businesses. We protect and enforce the confidentiality of this information.
Please note that turning off cookies may adversely affect your use of our website, however, you can easily opt-out of this type of Internet-based advertising, you can choose to:
Set your browser to decline third-party cookies.
– Delete the advertiser’s cookie each time you get it.
– Make use of Google’s cookie management processes
– Make use of Ad Choices cookie management processes
Please note that cookies are specific to your browser and computer. If you change browsers and/or computers, your settings will not carry over.
Opting-out does not mean you will no longer receive advertisements. It does mean that you will no longer see customize ads based on your interests and web usage patterns using cookie-based technology.